AJAX – KeyPad Wireless touch keyboard
Wireless touch keypad is used for arming/disarming of Ajax security system.
- Authentication to prevent forgery
- Jamming detection and communication channels encryption
- Tampering alarm
- Security Grade
- The device activates the full security mode by pressing one button
- If the robber tries to enter the code, a hidden alarm signal is sent
- The keypad is blocked automatically if the incorrect code is entered too many times
Principle of operation
The device operates security modes when a digital code is entered on the keypad.
Alarm button is available. It notifies of each attempt to guess the password and blocks automatically if the permissible number of entries is exceeded.
Installation and set up
Ready to operate straight out the box: the battery is already installed.
|Protection against passcode guessing
|868.0 – 868.6 MHz or 868.7 – 869.2 MHz depending on the region of sale
|Operates only with all Ajax hubs, and range extenders
|Maximum RF output power
|Up to 20 mW
|Modulation of the radio signal
|Radio signal range
|Up to 1,700 m (if there are no obstacles)
|4 × AAA batteries
|Power supply voltage
|Up to 2 years
|Operating temperature range
|From -10°C to +40°C
|Up to 75%
|150 × 103 × 14 mm
|Security Grade 2, Environmental Class II in conformity with the requirements of EN 50131-1, EN 50131-3, EN 50131-5-3
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.