AJAX – Hub Intelligent Wireless Alarm Control Panel, GSM + Ethernet
- Authentication to prevent forgery
- Jamming detection and communication channels encryption
- Tampering alarm
- Security Grade
- Uses GSM or Ethernet to send alarms to the Central Monitoring Station and the owner
- Sends a notification in case of electrical power loss and operates for up to 15 hours from battery backup
- Checks the functionality of detectors at least every 12 seconds
- The device uses Jeweller radio technology to monitor the detectors and ensure a quick response to danger.
- It switches the entire system to clear frequencies during jamming.
- The device is protected against viruses at software level.
|Devices||up to 100|
|Groups||up to 9|
|Users||up to 50|
|Video surveillance||Up to 10 cameras or DVRs|
|Rooms||up to 50|
|Scenarios||up to 5
(Scenarios by arming/disarming are not included in the general limit of the scenarios)
|Power supply||110 – 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz|
|Accumulator unit||Li-Ion 2 A⋅h (up to 15 hours of autonomous operation in case of inactive Ethernet connection)|
|Energy consumption from the grid||10 W|
|Frequency band||868.0 – 868.6 MHz or 868.7 – 869.2 MHz depending on the region of sale|
|Effective radiated power||8.20 dBm / 6.60 mW (limit 25 mW)|
|Modulation of the radio signal||GFSK|
|Radio signal range||Up to 2,000 m (any obstacles absent)|
|Communication channels||GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz GPRS, Ethernet|
|Operating temperature range||From -10°С to +40°С|
|Operating humidity||Up to 75%|
|Overall dimensions||163 × 163 × 36 mm|
|Certification||Security Grade 2, Environmental Class II SP2 (GSM-SMS), SP5 (LAN) DP3 in conformity with the requirements of EN 50131-1, EN 50131-3, EN 50136-2, EN 50131-10, EN 50136-1, EN 50131-6, EN 50131-5-3|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.