All-new Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote | HD streaming device
- Latest release of our best-selling Fire TV device – 50% more powerful than previous gen for fast streaming in Full HD. Includes Alexa Voice Remote with power and volume buttons.
- Less clutter, more control – Alexa Voice Remote lets you use your voice to search and launch shows across apps. Plus, control power and volume on your TV and soundbar with a single remote.
- Home theater audio with Dolby Atmos – Feel scenes come to life with immersive Dolby Atmos audio on select titles with compatible home audio systems.
- Tens of thousands of channels, Alexa skills, and apps – Including Netflix, YouTube, Prime Video, Disney+, Apple TV+, and HBO Max. Subscription fees may apply.
- 500,000+ movies and TV episodes – With thousands included in your Prime membership.
- Live TV – Watch your favorite live TV, news, and sports with subscriptions to SLING TV, YouTube TV, and others.
- Free TV – Access over 20,000 free movies and TV shows from apps like IMDb TV, Tubi, Pluto TV and more.
Availability: In stock
Certified for Humans
Certified for Humans products are smart devices for non-experts. Stress-free, no patience needed devices. Connecting to Alexa is quick and easy—even the software updates are automatic. All Certified for Humans devices meet a high standard and customers love them because they’re surprisingly simple. Learn more here.
Simple to set up and use
1. Plug Fire TV Stick directly into your HDTV, or use the included HDMI extender.
2. Plug into wall outlet.
3. Connect to the internet and enjoy.
Fire TV Stick technical details
|Size||3.4” x 1.2” x 0.5” (86 x 30 x 13 mm)|
|Weight||1.1 oz (32.0 g)|
|Processor||Quad-core 1.7 GHz|
|Storage||8 GB internal|
|Wi-Fi||Dual-band, dual-antenna Wi-Fi (MIMO) for faster streaming and fewer dropped connections than standard Wi-Fi. Supports 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi networks.|
|Bluetooth||Bluetooth 5.0 and Bluetooth Low Energy. Pair with compatible Bluetooth speakers, headphones, video game controllers, and more.|
|Voice support||Yes, with Alexa Voice Remote (included) or the free Fire TV app (available for download on Fire OS, Android, and iOS).|
|IR device control with included Alexa Voice Remote||The included Alexa Voice Remote can control Fire TV Stick and certain functions (such as power and volume) on a wide range of compatible IR-enabled devices, including TVs, soundbars, and A/V receivers. Note: Certain functions may not be available on some IR-enabled devices.|
|Cloud storage||Free cloud storage for digital content purchased from Amazon.|
|Ports||HDMI output, micro-USB for power only.|
|Audio support||Dolby Atmos, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital+ surround sound and HDMI Audio passthrough for Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital+, Dolby Atmos.|
|Video content formats supported||HDR 10, HDR10+, HLG, H.265, H.264, Vp9|
|Output resolution supported||1080p and 720p up to 60 fps|
|System requirements||High-definition television with available HDMI input, internet connection via Wi-Fi, a power outlet.|
|TV compatibility||High-definition TVs with HDMI capable of 1080p or 720p at 60/50 Hz.|
|Warranty and service||90-day Limited Warranty and service included. Optional 2-Year and 3-Year Extended Warranty available for U.S. customers sold separately. Use of Fire TV Stick is subject to the terms found here.|
|Regional support||Note: Certain services may not be available outside the U.S.|
|Accessibility features||VoiceView screen reader enables access to the vast majority of Fire TV features for users who are blind or visually impaired. Screen magnifier enables viewers to zoom in and out, and pan around the screen. Text Banner consolidates onscreen text into a compact, customizable banner that appears on the screen. Watch videos and TV shows with closed captioning displayed. Use Audio Description for verbal descriptions of what is happening on the screen, including physical actions, facial expressions and scene changes. Captions and audio descriptions are not available for all content. You can also listen to Fire TV with compatible Bluetooth headphones. Learn more about accessibility for Fire TV.|
|Included in the box||Fire TV Stick (3rd Gen), Alexa Voice Remote 2nd Gen, USB cable and power adapter, HDMI extender, 2 AAA batteries, Quick Start Guide|
Alexa Voice Remote (2nd Gen) technical details
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.