Digital Earth Tester / Ground Leakage, Resistance Tester w/ Hard Case
- An accurate, reliable and easy-to-use Digital Earth Tester. It has high stability and reliability.
- Extra Large and Clear 3. 5 inch LCD Display, easy to read.
- It has strong anti-magnetic, anti-jamming function, over range and low battery Indication.
- Full function protection, anti high voltage circuit design
- With dust proof and moisture proof structure, it is better suited for field operation.
This is a professional instrument for measuring ground resistance of electrical equipment.
The whole instrument is stylish and superior grade in appearance and high stable in performance.
With dust and moisture proof structure, it is durable for field operation and outdoor environment.
It is designed to measure grounding systems of a variety of power systems, electrical equipment and
lightning protection equipment, and also to measure AC voltage.
- Over load Protection
- Over load indication
- Color LED light
- Wide Display
Display: 3 1/2 digits LCD with max. reading of 1999
Overload indication: Only figure “1” on the display
LED gives green light: It indication the tester is working normally
LED gives red light: It Indication that the resistance between “C” terminal and “E” terminal is out of the permitted range
Response time: about 5 seconds for grounding resistance test; about 2 seconds for grounding voltage test
Grounding resistance test range: 0~2000*
Grounding voltage test range:0~2000V
Test current: about 2mA (It will not trip current breakers in the circuit under test)
Fixed time and continuous test can be selected for grounding resistance test
Overload protection: one minute for AC 380V between any two terminals
Operating environment: 0℃~40℃, relative humidity:<75%
Storage environment: -10℃~50℃, relative humidity:85%
Battery:1.5V, AA battery,6 units
Weight: about 592g (including batteries)
- Green simple- test lead ( one piece, for grounding resistance test)
- Red Simple- test lead ( one piece, for grounding resistance test)
- Nomal- test lead with a clip ( 3 pieces, red, green, and yellow)
- Voltage test lead ( 1 pair, used in grounding voltage test)
- Auxilary earth bar ( two pieces)
- Small bag (black)
- Hard cardboard as a box
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.