UTP Patch Cord Cat5/Cat5e/Cat6, Full Copper – RJ45
$2.50 – $8.25
- Uses 24AWG pure, bare copper twisted-pair conductors
- 50Micrometer gold-plated contacts
- Features molded, snag less strain-relief boots
- Connectors are wired to TIE/EIA-568B standard
- Connects computers to network components in a wired LAN
- Transmits data at speeds up to 1,000 Mbps (or to 1 Gigabit per second)
Cat6 Ethernet Patch Cable – Network Internet Cord
Save the time and hassle of building Ethernet cables by using fixed-length UTP Cat6 Ethernet Network Cables.
- Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Category 6 Ethernet cable
- can transmit data at speeds up to 1,000 Mbps (or to 1 Gigabit per second)
- 24AWG stranded, pure bare copper conductors
- 550MHz bandwidth
- cable boot protects the plug retaining clip
- 50µm gold plated contacts
- Ethernet cables are made of 100% pure bare copper wire, as opposed to copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire which require pure bare copper wire in communications cables.
- 0.5m to 15m wire range
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.