Seagate SkyHawk Surveillance 3.5″ Hard Drive 6Gb/s
$81.00 – $263.00
- 3.5″ Sata SkyHawk 1TB,2TB,3TB,4TB,6TB,8TB 64/256MB
- ImagePerfect firmware supports 24×7 surveillance-optimized workloads
- Up to 8TB or over 2000 hours of HD video storage.
- ATA streaming support sustains recordings from up to 64 HD cameras for smooth, uninterrupted footage.
- Workload rating of 180TB/year, perform reliably in write-intensive surveillance systems.
- NVR-ready design allows drives to maintain performance in RAID and multi-drive systems.
- Lower power consumption reduces heat emissions, improves reliability in surveillance solutions.
Seagate SkyHawk Surveillance HDD specifications:
- Capacity: 1TB, 2TB, 3TB, 4TB, 6TB, 8TB, 10TB
- Interface: SATA 6Gb/s
- Drive bays supported: Up to 8
- Cameras supported: Up to 64
- Max Sustained Transfer Rate OD: Up to 210MB/s
- Cache: 256MB for the 10, 8, and 6TB | 64MB for the 4, 3, 2, and 1TB
- Tarnish Resistant: 10, 8, 6, and 4TB
- Load/Unload cycles: 300K (not for 1TB)
- Nonrecoverable Read Errors Rate, Max: 1 per 10E15 for 10, 8, and 6TB | 10E14 for 4, 3, 2, and 1TB
- Power-On Hours per year: 8760
- Workload Rate Limit: 180
- MTBF: 1 million hours
- Warranty: 3-year limited
- Power (10TB)
- Typical: 1.8A
- Average: 6.8W
- Idle: 4.42W
- Standby Mode/Sleep Mode: 0.8W
- Voltage Tolerance (5V): ±5%
- Voltage Tolerance (12V): ±10%
- Operating Min: 5°C
- Operating Max: 70°C
- Non-operating: -40°C
- Height: 26.11mm (1.028 in)
- Width: 101.85mm (4.01 in)
- Depth: 146.99mm (5.787 in)
- Weight: 650g (1.433 lb) -10TB
Enterprise Synthetic Workload Analysis
Our enterprise hard drive benchmark process preconditions each drive into steady-state with the same workload the device will be tested with under a heavy load of 16 threads with an outstanding queue of 16 per thread, and then tested in set intervals in multiple thread/queue depth profiles to show performance under light and heavy usage. Since hard drives reach their rated performance level very quickly, we only graph out the main sections of each test.
- Preconditioning and Primary Steady-State Tests:
- Throughput (Read + Write IOPS Aggregate)
- Average Latency (Read + Write Latency Averaged Together)
- Max Latency (Peak Read or Write Latency)
- Latency Standard Deviation (Read + Write Standard Deviation Averaged Together)
Our Enterprise Synthetic Workload Analysis includes four profiles based on real-world tasks. These profiles have been developed to make it easier to compare to our past benchmarks as well as widely-published values such as max 4k read and write speed and 8k 70/30, which is commonly used for enterprise drives.
- 100% Read or 100% Write
- 100% 4k
- 8k 70/30
- 100% 8k
- 128k (Sequential)
- 100% Read or 100% Write
- 100% 128k
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.