Digital Distance Meter, Dual Unit Measurement Up to 50m w/ Receiver
- Electronic target has LED to confirm signal being received
- Measures in feet/inches, meter/centimeter, decimal feet and yards
- Computes areas and volumes
- Adds linear measurements, area, and volumes
- Continuous measurement or tracking and validate modes
- Seven memories with easy recalling
- Automatic internal temperature compensation
- Automatically powers off
- Range: receiver alone to 18m receiver with target to 50m (maximum)
The EM58 uses two units – transmitting and receiving. It can take measurements by bouncing sound waves off flat surfaces such as walls or ceilings in the “single unit mode” or by sending infrared light signals to the remote unit and recieving sound waves back in “dual unit mode”.
The measurement takes place as follows: when the measurement is triggered, the main unit sends an infrared signal to the remote unit, which in turn transmits an ultrasonic signal. Thanks to this solution, the measurement system is less susceptible to interference caused by obstacles on the measurement line.
Measurement method: ultrasonic
Accuracy: ±0.5 + one digit (in still air)
Measurement range: 0.5 ÷ 18m ± 0.5%
Measurement unit: meters or feet
Auto power off: yes
Power: 9V 6F22 battery
Dimensions: 150x75x42 mm / 120x77x28mm
Weight: 130g / 95g
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.