Cooler Master – MASTERWATT LITE 600W 80 PLUS Power Supply
- LIGHTEN THE LOAD
Power on. Higher-end perks like Active PFC and PWM technology for more stability, and made sure we met ErP 2013 and CE ratings for safety and low energy impact.
- ADVANCED CIRCUIT DESIGN
Active PFC + PWM combined with dual forward topology and double EMI filter enhances power output efficiency and increases the performance and stability of your system.
- SILENT AND DURABLE FAN
Cooler Master’s 120mm HDB temperature control fan can operate more smoothly without friction, which makes it quiet and more durable.
- GREEN POWER
Compliant with ErP 2013 Lot6, which guarantees that your PSU will use less than 0.5W on system standby and lower than 45% transferring efficiency on 5V standby.
- SAFETY GUARDIAN
Full protection (OCP/OVP/SCP/OPP) with built-in Over Temperature Protection (OTP). Minimizes the risk of damage from power outages.
- PRODUCT NAME: MasterWatt Lite 230V (ErP 2013) 700W – Green power supply with ErP 2013 certified
- MODULAR: Non Modular
- MODEL: MPX-6001-ACABW
- ATX VERSION: ATX 12V V2.31
- PFC: Active PFC
- INPUT VOLTAGE: 200-240Vac
- INPUT CURRENT: 3.5-5A
- INPUT FREQUENCY: 47-63Hz
- DIMENSIONS (L X W X H): 150 x 140 x 86 mm
- FAN SIZE: Silent 120mm HDB Fan
- POWER GOOD SIGNAL: 100 – 500 ms
- HOLD UP TIME: >10ms at 100% Full Load@230Vac
- EFFICIENCY: 85% Typically
- MTBF: >100,000 Hours
- PROTECTIONS: OCP, OVP, OPP, OTP, SCP, UVP
- REGULATORY: TUV, CE, BSMI, FCC, cTUV-Rhus, KC, CCC, EAC, RCM, CB
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE: 0-40°C
- MB 20+4 PIN CONNECTORS: 1
- CPU 12V 4+4 PIN CONNECTORS: 1
- PCI-E 6+2 PIN CONNECTORS: 2
- SATA CONNECTORS: 6
- PERIPHERAL 4-PIN CONNECTORS: 3
- FDD CABLE 4-PIN CONNECTORS: 1
- WATTAGE: 500 to 750W
- SERIES: MasterWatt Lite Series
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.